Friday, March 29, 2013

Thanks and Happy Easter!

The week has come to an end, and what an eventful week it has been! The Pearls of Wisdom Tour continues next week with a number of posts from amazing authors. I hope that you have been enjoying these posts and that you've learned something in the process. At the end of the tour we are going to host a live chat on the LitPow Writer's Network Group Wall to discuss the different posts and answer any questions that you may have. So come armed with questions and comments to share. The chat will be on Tuesday April 9, at 8:00 EST. 

On a side note, this blog ~ Thoughts From a Literary Agent has hit an all time high in visitors since I started blogging.  I'd like to  give a huge THANKS to all of you for reading this blog regularly. It means so much to me that you share your time with me so generously. I will always strive to keep this blog interesting and constructive. 

Lastly, I would like to wish you all a HAPPY EASTER, and even if you don't observe this holiday, I wish you many wonderful beginnings and joy! 

Happy writing my friends!
~Marisa





No comments:

Post a Comment